EMS CE, LLC
If you can't make a live onsite class, you may take this course in a recorded online format. This class has been taken by all levels of students with great success. The Paramedic version does teach through the Paramedic scope of practice so Advanced levels need to know where their scope of practice ends. You will be able to print/save the class handout to follow along with the recorded lectures. The recorded lectures show Jon lecturing with the PowerPoint slides just like you are in a live class and you may watch the videos as many times as you until you take the post exam. This course allows 7 days access to the video lectures and there isn't a post exam to take after each video like the CE offered versions. This class does not offer CE hours.
Over 6000 students have taken this 16 hour NREMT Prep Class prior to taking their NREMT written examination with great success and testimonies. To learn more about this class, you may find more detailed information about it on www.nationalregistryprep.com.
Both the EMT Basic and Paramedic 16 hour NREMT Prep Class is available on an Audio CD with mp3 files of the audio lectures. By purchasing this audio CD, you may listen to it in any device that plays mp3 files as many times as you like. By purchasing this audio CD, you agree that it is a SINGLE PURCHASER LICENSE and may not be shared, copied, given, or reproduced to any other individual. Violation of this purchase agreement will result in legal action!
These are great Packages to obtain recorded online CE credits for your recertification. You are able to take these courses from any device with internet access at your own convenience. Once you complete the course, you are able to print/save your certificate of completion for your records. You may also log into your account and see your transcript of classes. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Be advised that these online recorded Refreshers will not fulfill the NREMT requirements since they only accept a specific number of recorded online CE hours. If you are needing this for live F5 CE hours for the NREMT, you will need to take the Online LIVE Refresher & Transition Course and then you will receive FOR FREE the 16 hour NREMT Prep (the level of certification refresher you purchased) to recertify your NREMT certification. If you purchased and attend the Live Online Refresher, the Recorded Online 16 Hour NREMT Prep/Review would be FREE!
In all of the recorded online classes, the training videos are a variety of seeing me, the PowerPoint slides, me with the PowerPoint slides, videos, pictures, and different website videos from YouTube. I have green screen technology just like a television meteorologist so they are very professional videos. My classes are not just narrated PowerPoint slides! I am entertaining and actually TEACH the information utilizing everything I can to help you understand the material and learn something. If you will watch the video on my home page called "About Jon", you will get an example of how the training videos are recorded.
My online recorded CE classes are in my LMS and you MUST read the instructions in order to easily register, pay, and take my classes. If you experience technical difficulties, please complete the "Contact Us" form and our IT Department will assist you within 24 business hours. Be aware of our business hours because we are not working 24/7.
Please follow these important instructions to register and pay for a LMS:
1. First time users must “Sign Up” by clicking this link below my picture.
2. Complete the registration form in its entirety.
3. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length.
4. Once your registration form is complete, click “submit”.
5. Check your email for a confirmation email. Follow the instructions by clicking the link to verify your account.
a. This email should appear immediately
b. Check your Spam/Junk/Quarantined email box if you do not receive this email in a timely manner
6. Once you have verified your account, you may return to this site and “Sign In” with your username and password.
7. It will ask you to sign in again answering one of your security questions. Don’t forget the answers you type in!
8. You may click “Courses” at the top navigation bar to view all of my classes for you to take immediately.
9. Once you click on a course, you may “Enroll” in that class ( in the 1 hour LMS you must pay for it using the PayPal option).
10. After you have successfully paid for the course, you may take that course if it is a recorded CME.
11. If you are enrolling into a live class, follow the same instructions.
12. You may now take this recorded CME course.
a. Watch the training video/lecture
b. Click the link verifying you have watched the video in its entirety.
c. Click the link to take the post examination
d. Print and save your Course Completion Certificate to prove your CME credit
13. You may click on “Enrollments” to see all of the courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in.
14. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS, EVEN ON THE HOME PAGE, TO EXPLAIN HOW TO ENROLL AND TAKE THE COURSES.
CLICK TO "SIGN UP" FOR THE CLASS YOU ARE WANTING TO TAKE THIS CLASS FOR CE HOURS: